vendredi 23 mars 2012

Who killed Bamby xx

Spring arrived here so quickly, so I had to pick up my summer t-shirts which were hidden deep in my wardrobe. 
I found this one that I hadn't worn for ages!! I bought it during my first trip to London in Camden Market when I went to visit my sister who use to live there! Good memories!
Look at this amazing blue sea and the sun. It is already 23°C! People are already laying on the beach.
Spring is definitely here!!

Avec le printemps qui est arrivé si vite, j'ai dû aller rechercher mes t-shirts qui étaient cachés loin dans ma garde-robe. 
J'ai trouvé celui-ci que je n'avais pas porté depuis des années! Je l'avais acheté lors d'un de mes 1er trips à Londres (à Camden Market) quand j'étais allée voir ma soeur qui habitait là-bas! 
Bons souvenirs!
Regardez-moi cette mer bleue et ce soleil... il fait 23°C!! Les gens se couchent déjà sur la plage.
Le printemps est bien là!!









Love xx

21 commentaires:

  1. so strange that spring has already arrived! i mean it is just march! anyway, love your skirt, i don't see you wearing a lot of long sheer skirts! love it

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yeap it's true, it is so hard for me!! Im not enough confident!! xx

      Supprimer
  2. It´s great to see what you are doing in this blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cute t-shirt!
    Like the bicolor sunnies.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, it is a gift from my friend, she receive them like a goodies when she bought a pack of cigarets! ;-) xx

      Supprimer
  4. I love this pictures so much ! :) Amazing jacket, skirt and glasses ! kiss and invite You on GIVEAWAY ! x




    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/2012/03/400-followers-and-giveaway.html#comment-form

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. love ur skirt!

    come to visit my blog :) http://www.thechicattitude.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Amazing skirt and bag! Gorgeous! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. j'adooooore ton sac! ;)

    bisous!

    www.streetdressed.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh i love that red bag! and what an amazing place :-)

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. j'aime beaucoup le mix de cet ensemble, avec un faible pour le sac rouge! ici aussi à Marseille, c'est PLEIN soleil ;0) bisous! Estelle

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ma belle Estelle pour tes beaux commentaires!
      De gros bisous xx

      Supprimer
  10. Great outfit! :)
    I just bought a pleat maxi skirt too.
    But, I love yours more haha

    www.pinkbowicecream.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Great outfit!


    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. wow im so jealous staring at those ocean pictures- lucky u to live in such a beautiful place. I love your red bag, and the pop of color it brings to your entire ensemble. I'm so glad that I accidentally stumbled on your blog, you have great taste and you're so pretty! I'm following you now, thank you! Hope you follow me back on twitter and or blog loving too. hope you have a great weekend! xO

    www.thehautecookie.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. love mixing a casual tee with the black maxi skirt- lovely! cool to see another set of sisters blogging, follow me and my sister! xxx

    topknotandfringe.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Je me rappelle à Berlin il y avait pas mal de magasins appelés 'who killed bamby' j'imagine que ça vient de là :) J'adore vos jupes!!

    RépondreSupprimer