mardi 28 février 2012

New Chanel bag xx

This is the bag is new in my closet. 
Im not the kind of girl who takes care of my stuff (clothes, shoes or handbags).
So when I saw this Chanel bag I immediately thought that it would be perfect for me!
It is big enough to put my camera, my computer, my wallet and all other girly things. 
With this material it is not a problem to put it on the floor or if my powder make up breaks in the bag... Its so easy to clean!

Voici un nouveau sac dans ma garde-robe.
Je ne suis pas ce genre de fille à prendre soin de ses affaires, que ce soient les fringues, les chaussures ou mes sacs à main). Donc quand j'ai vu ce sac Chanel, j'ai tout de suite su qu'il était parfait pour moi!
Il est assez grand pour y mettre mon appareil photo, mon ordi, mon portefeuille et toutes les autres choses qui ne servent à rien mais qu'une femme doit toujours avoir dans son sac!
La matière est parfaite, plus de problème pour laisser mon sac par terre ou si ma poudre casse au fond de mon sac! Il est super facile à nettoyer!







Shirt: Maje
Black Jeans: H&M
Bag: Chanel

21 commentaires:

  1. You look great. So classical and stylish.

    http://anna-and-joanna.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adore ce sac!!! Je me souviens de la pub avec lily allen, super beau !!!

    http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oui, j'avais craqué à ce moment la mais j'ai du mettre un peu d'argent de coté avant de pouvoir l'acheter ;-)

      Supprimer
  3. its beautiful! love your shoes as well!

    montes Y mills

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The shoes are a gift from my BF!! He has great taste!! ;-)

      Supprimer
  4. Loveee this, lucky you!
    And it looks great with your outfit, such a pretty blouse.
    xx

    Be Frassy

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous Chanel bag! Love it :)
    Love your white button-up as well. So classic and chic.

    xoxo Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I just love this shirt! It is so siple yet so pretty!


    Hope to see you some time at Can't Afford Chanel Blog :))

    N.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I love the name of your blog!! So funny you came to comment THIS post! ;-)

      Supprimer
  7. Love the bag, it is so beautiful!

    http://toone-inparadise.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. adorable post!so pretty pics!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you!! My girl, Lisa who took the photos like your comment ;-)

      Supprimer
  9. Your look amazing and I adore your Chanel bag! Really great!
    Love your blog dear, keep posting!
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Fantastic shirt*****and the whole outfit is awesome!
    I see you've got better weather than me now.....lucky girl.hehehe
    xo
    Ev

    RépondreSupprimer