mardi 29 mai 2012

What an amazing week-end of Formula 1 in Monaco!
It began with the Amber lounge Fashion show and auction on Friday night...

Quel incroyable week-end de Formule1 à Monaco!
Ca a commencé Vendredi soir avec le Amber Fashion show et la vente aux enchères...














1. Philipp Plein designer/ 2.Belgian F1 Driver (really nice!) Jean-Eric Vergne/ 3. F1 Drivers Fashion Show by Philipp Plein/ 4. Valtteri Bottas, Daniel Ricciardo, Maria de Villota/ 5. F1 Drivers with Philipp Plein/ 6. F1 Drivers with Philipp Plein/ 7. Issa London Fashion Show/ 8. Issa London Fashion Show/ 
9. SAS. The Prince Albert II de Monaco and SAS. The Princess Charlène (who looks so pregnant!! ;-) she just drank water all night long... haha)/ 9. S.A.S. Princess Charlène on the catwalk/ 
10. Petra and Tamara Ecclestone/ 11. Amazing Louboutin shoes of Tamara Ecclestone/ 
12. Petra and Tamara Ecclestone with their amazing hair and make-up.

25 commentaires:

  1. Que de belles photos! J'adore les maillots verts et blanc!

    Bisous
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Looks like it's a hot hot hot time in Monaco!!! Everyone is dressed AMAAMZZZZING and sizzling!!! Love all of these pics!!! have fun twinsies!!! Love your crazy twins and sistas from Toronto!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OMG! I love those Louboutin Shoes! Wicked! xx Mandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I just loooove the shoes of the Ecclestone sisters!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great photos! I love it!

    malamajka.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow, that looks like such an amazing event! I would have loved to be in Monaco for it, you're so lucky. x E

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very lovely post-me too (grr) when the weather is rainy!!

    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. awesome, petra and tamara are both looking chic!!

    xo Nicol
    check mine out: www.fashiontnt.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. C'est toi qui a pris les photos ? elles sont belles ? quel appareil et objectif as tu ? Merci
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Non, c'est mon ami qui était photographe professionnel et officiel de la soirée, Laurent Ciavaldini, qui les a prises.
      Moi, je bossais pour l'organisation de la vente aux enchères... Pas le temps pour les photos... ;-)

      Supprimer
  10. Wow, looks like and amazing event. I am sucker for fashion shows, so I really wish |I had been there!

    I had a read through your blog and I must say I love your style and writing, so I am your new follower! Please take a look at my blog too when you get a moment and it would mean a world to me if you followed me too ;-)

    Much love - Anneli x
    WWW.OWLINVOGUE.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. The Ecclestone girls looks so darn cheap
    NRC ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. These are stunning outfits! They all look pretty amazing with it. The studded shoes were also fab!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. GREAT BLOG♥
    http://mysweetsoulmate.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. LOve the shoes

    sheck my blog to kiss kiss

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. HOLY WOWOWOWOWO!!! Look at those shoes!!! Look at those spikes! AMAMZZZZZING outfits! What chic dresses! Everyone does it right in Monaco, that's for sure! AND.....I have your Zara jeans below..how surfer cool are they! They look sooooo cool the way they are bleached out! They really are the best summer jeans! Happy week and love you twins!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. LOVE LOVE THIS ! I AM FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for the time. Hope to hear from you soon and joining.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Love this post!

    I'm such a fan of F1, and is great to see the drivers wearing other thing than a mono.

    I've could recognize in your post:

    Daniel Ricciardo, Jean-Eric Vergne, Bruno Senna, Valtteri Bottas, María de Villota, Esteban Gutierrez, Dani clos, Sam Bird, Vitaly Petrov, Jules Bianchi, and Heikki kovalainen.

    :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. look at Charlene!! so she is not pregnant, right?
    and the Eccleton sisters? well... 'me no likey'!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette
    Do not miss the opportunity to enter this fabulous giveaway!

    RépondreSupprimer