vendredi 27 janvier 2012

First Diesel xx

I never go to Diesel. I don't know why, it is just not in my mind during my shopping session.
Finally I get in during the sales and what a surprise, I found so many things I like! 
Is it a dream or they change the fashion line recently?
I went out of Diesel shop with this warm and comfy red jumper for only 40eur and the best is that is my boyfriend who offered it to me ;-) 

Je ne vais jamais chez Diesel. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, 
c'est juste que je n'y pense pas lors de mes sessions shopping. 
Finalement, j'y suis allée pendant les soldes et bonnes surprises, 
j'ai trouvé pas mal de choses à mon goût!
Je rêve où ils ont changé de designer récemment?
Je suis finalement ressorti de Diesel avec ce gilet tout chaud, tout confortable pour seulement 40eur et le meilleur c'est que c'est mon BF qui me l'a offert ;-)





Scarf: Morres (Holland)
Handbag: Balenciaga
Jumper: Diesel
Jeans: River Island
Boots: Ramdom shop (Rome, Italie)


6 commentaires:

  1. wow, that look is just perfect! love that scarf.
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love it, great buy! Really cool outfit! :-)

    Camilla//Scent of Fashion

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. nice photos!!!

    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks, I will leave the message to my BF, he is my photographer! ;-)

      Supprimer
  4. You have such a great style! Follow u now!! Follow back if u like :)

    My Blog: MyFashionMind

    RépondreSupprimer