lundi 19 décembre 2011

Paris is over xx

Paris is over... Im back for few days in Monaco but I am leaving on Thursday for London. 
It will be my first Christmas in 4 years with my boyfriend's family.
Im a little stressed with the language barrier, Im scared I will not understand everything they say! ;-)
My English is good but when they all talk together it is not so easy to understand and follow everything. Fortunately my sister is coming with me!

Paris was super cool, I took a lot of pictures.
When I have the time I have to select out the best pictures and I will post some of them as soon as possible.

Paris, c'est fini... Me revoici à Monaco pour quelques jours seulement car je repars à Londres jeudi.
Je vais passer mon 1er Noel depuis 4 ans avec ma belle-famille anglaise. 
Je suis un peu stressée à cause de la barrière de la langue. 
J'ai peur de ne pas comprendre tout ce qu'ils disent. ;-)
Mon anglais est assez bon, mais quand ils parlent tous ensemble ce n'est pas si facile de suivre et de tout comprendre. Heureusement, ma soeur vient avec moi!

C'était super sympa à Paris. J'ai pris plein de photos.
Dès que j'ai le temps, je vais faire une sélection et en poster quelques-unes.


This skirt was a gift from my sister. She bought it when she was in Barcelona. Zara is so much cheaper there!
It is so comfortable to wear with the soft material.

Cette jupe est un cadeau de ma soeur qu'elle m'a ramené de Barcelone. 
Zara est tellement moins cher là bas!
Elle est tellement confortable et la matière super agréable.







Jacket: Asos Vero Moda (last year)
Scarf: Morres (Netherlands)
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Ash

11 commentaires:

  1. You look FANTASTIC! Love the transparency!
    xo
    Ev
    Ps. Is the weather so bad in Monaco???

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMG---your hair is total perfection! I love how your skirt is sheer and you look sooo cool with that lil' leather jacket! Watch out Kate Moss!!! The twins are here in Paris and takin' over the world! Happy holidays babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Me gusta como quedan las faldas largas en invierno pero tengo que reconocer que mucho no tapan, asi que espero que llevaras medias. Besotes guapa

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'adore la jupe ! Superbe look !

    Merci pour ton commentaire, c'est cool d'avoir penser à moi ! Je vais envoyer le dessin !

    Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année à Londres !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I loooove this skirt!!!
    Beautiful outfit!

    xoxo Femke
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. loving that skirt!
    owow m'dear

    follow each other?

    xox
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    check out my over $100+ estee lauder product giveaway. you have a 1/15th chance of winning now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. nice look! have a great time in London!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer