mercredi 30 novembre 2011

On my way home...

I found this jacket few months ago on storets.com. However 200 euros for a plastic jacket (it's not leather!) I thought twice before buying it and all the time when I was ready to finally click on the payment button, it was out of stock!!! It happened to me twice! Grrr!
After two months, I finally received an e-mail at 6am to tell me it was in stock again. I didn't hesitate this time, I got out of my bed, jumped on my computer and finally bought it!
I can't wait to receive it!!!

J'ai trouvé cette veste il y a quelques mois sur le site storets.com. Mais 200eur pour une veste en plastique... à chaque fois j'hésitais à cliquer sur paiement et quand finalement je me décidais, la veste était "out of stock". Deux fois de suite ça m'est arrivé! Grrr!
Après deux mois, j'ai finalement reçu un e-mail à 6h du matin m'informant que la veste était de nouveau en stock.
Cette fois-ci, je n'ai pas hésité, je suis sortie du lit et j'ai sauté sur mon ordi pour finalement l'acheter!
Je suis impatiente de la recevoir!!!



FOLLOW US VIA BLOGLOVIN/ FACEBOOK/ TWITTER




You can find it in black or red here.
Vous pouvez la trouver en noir ou rouge ici.

3 commentaires: