samedi 23 avril 2011

obsession of the week and why not the month!?!

 


Tout d'abord, c'est le printemps!! 
Les bourgeons on fait place à de magnifiques fleurs qui elles pour "fourniquer" nous pourrissent la vie en lâchant leur pollen! Et oui, j'ai le rhume des foins et cette année à l'air d'être un millésime! 
Ca fait que 3 jours que je le ressens et je suis déjà à l'agonie 
et mon chéri ne supporte déjà plus mes sauts d'humeur!! 

First of all, it is the Spring!!
The buds are blooming into beautiful flowers to reproduce and in the process they leave pollen everywhere which ruins my life!! Yes I have hay-fever and I think this year will be the worst!!
Its only been three days and already I want to die ;-) My boyfriend doesn't support me anymore!!





 


Etais-je la seule sur cette Terre à ne pas connaitre LE Festival de musique Coachella?? 
Il semblerait que toutes les stars "fashion" y soit allées!! Même (!) Kanye West s'y est produit.
Me voici et vous par la même occasion moins ignorante maintenant. 
Au fait Coachella se trouve aux Etats Unis quelque part entre la Californie et la... Californie!!?? ;-) 

Am I the only one in the world who didn't know about THE Coachella music Festival.
It seems like its the biggest meeting of fashionnista after the Fashion Weeks!
Even (!) Kanye West was there this year to sing.
Now Im less ignorant and hopefully you too at the same time!
In fact Coachella is in California (USA) somewhere in the middle of nowhere!!?? ;-)






Je rêve de trouver des lunettes rondes "Lennon" avec monture autre que métal autant dire mission impossible dans le Sud de la France!!

Im looking for round sunglasses like this for a while now but it's "mission impossible" in South of France!



La Dolls Kill tails à la Prada de "LA blog" que je me suis commandé en orange et en rose pour Jenny!

The Dolls Kill tails a la Prada. I ordered online in orange for me (like in the pic) and in pink for Jenny!


Follow us on bloglovin/Twitter/Facebook

Ce petit trésor réuni les tendances de cet été 2011: les franges, les "plumes" et les couleurs flashy!! Parfait! Reste plus qu'à connaitre le prix, c'est la que ça se gâte!!

This little beauty has all the summer mixed in it! The fringes, the feathers and the flashy colors!!
Perfect! Only one problem, I don't know the price of it!


  L'étagère à sac de "Blond Salad".
Loulou, je veux la même dans notre dressing.
Même si j'avoue qu'il va encore falloir un peu travailler pour s'offrir une aussi grande collection!

The shelving of the "Blond Salad".
I love it! I want the same in our dressing room.
But I will still have to work a lot to have the same collection of handbags!






3 commentaires:

  1. DVF has the round sunglasses, they are perfect, you should check them out

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely pics and I like the round sunnies too! you can also find them on 80s Purple :)

    xxMelissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hi! love the sunnies;) so cutess I want them! we could follow each other, please follow me and tell me what do u think about my blog !!!(YOURS IS GREAT)
    http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
    i'll follow back !!!
    KISSES FROM SPAIN

    RépondreSupprimer