dimanche 27 mars 2011

"I don't want to be cool, I want to be FASHION!!" Anna Dello Russo

L'icône préferée des bloggeurs fashion, l'extravagante rédactrice du Vogue Nippon nous en a encore mis plein les yeux durant ces Fashion Week FW 11! Voici un petit aperçu...

The Icon for all the fashion bloggers, the Editor and Creative Consultant for Vogue Japan, Anna Dello Russo  gave a lot for our eyes during this Fashion Week FW11!
Come and take a look...



Imagine, trois tenues différentes par jour durant 3 Fashion week!! 
Ca en fait du look et c'est tout ce qu'on aime pour nous inspirer...

Imagine three different looks per day during three Fashion weeks!
That's a lot of outfits for us to take some  inspiration...

5 commentaires:

  1. She is so crazy fashion, there is no way not to LOVE her!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hello!! Nice post!!

    I saw you comment on This chic's got style about shoes.

    I live in Finland. And Nelly ships shoes to my country.

    If u want i can help you and resent those shoes to u )))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Elle déchire cette Anna! Oui je posterai plus vs inquietez pas :D! A+

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. " Waouhhh que des tenues magnifiques sur ces photos, tu as super bon gout ! Hesite pas a venir faire un tour sur mon blog pour me dire ce que t'en penses"
    http://fashiondreams.overblog.com" M.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Step On My Heelz29 mars 2011 à 17:07

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Bisous, Step On My Heelz

    RépondreSupprimer